Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Where It Started (Intro)


Hello, I am Blake Ashen, and this is where my revenge started. This may be a lesson to all of you: Never trust anyone. I am a night walker, a plasma-drinker, a vampire. I wasn't always this way, though. It all started when I met a girl. (Ironic, right?)

Me and this girl, Elvira Slayer were friends for quite a while. I thought I knew everything about her, and I was falling for her. She was different, her eyes were brighter and glowed when she moved, and she was really pale. I never suspected anything, making me the perfect target. I have a blood type of B+, a fairly common type. When Elvira mentioned it being her favorite type, I never thought a second about it. Maybe I should have...


One day she asked for something to eat. Me, being the idiot I am, handed her some Autumn Salad, but she refused. I handed her various pieces of food, but she refused them all. Finally, she said she wanted plasma. My eyes went wide as I realized who exactly she was. She wasn't who I thought she was. She was a monster. But I loved her, I'd do anything for her. I let her drink from me. I wanted to be with her forever, and she said there was only one way to do that: To join the vampire's ranks. I agreed eagerly, and she turned me.


Days passed, and my transformation completed. Elvira stayed the whole time, keeping track of the progress. She'd said it was coming, and I was grateful. Then I could have my Baby forever. But then.....she left. I never saw her again. I'll never forget it. The last time I saw her was when she had a evil grin on her face, and suitcases in hand. I tried to stop her, but she was long gone.

I wanted revenge. I wanted sims to suffer the way I had to. To love, and be ditched. To feel the pain I felt, and not be able to stop it. So I started the long journey. Nobody could stop me, I was invincible. Some were easy, and some were not. Some were royalty, and some were dirt. But most were prisoners.. Welcome to my world.

Traits: 
Pyromaniac,
Brave,
Hot-Headed,
Evil,
Mean-Spirited

2 comments:

  1. Great job, looking forward to more! I like the different story line, much appreciated and a joy to read :)

    ReplyDelete